Friday, March 16, 2012

Sachin Tendulkar's statements after his 100th Century

Sachin Tendulkar: I can't think of too much right now. It has been a tough phase for me. I felt I was batting well in Australia but I was luckless. I was not thinking about the milestone. There was no talk about it when I scored the 99th but the media eventually made it a big thing. Everywhere I went (restaurants, hotels, room service, the ground) the talk was only about the 100th hundred. I decided to do what was best for the team, you know, put your head down and grind it out. I'm glad to have got it now. The ball was not coming on. I talked with Virat and we decided that 270-280 would be a good score. Virat who batted long in the previous game, said that this track is a little slower. The achievement has definitely not sunk in but I've lost about 50 kilos (laughs). Dreams do come true. I waited for 22 years to win the World Cup and so my advise to youngsters would be to chase their dreams. 


Congrats to Master Blaster Sachin on his 100th century!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment